(7/23) 광고 | Announcement

페이지 정보

profile_image
  • 작성자
  • 타이드워터한인교회
  • 날짜
  • 2023-07-20 07:37

본문

야베스가 이스라엘 하나님께 아뢰어 이르되 주께서 내게 복을 주시려거든 나의 지역을 넓히시고 주의 손으로 나를 도우사 나로 환난을 벗어나 내게 근심이 없게 하옵소서 하였더니 하나님이 그가 구하는 것을 허락하셨더라 [역대상 4:10]

Jabez called upon the God of Israel, saying, “Oh that you would bless me and enlarge my border, and that your hand might be with me, and that you would keep me from harm so that it might not bring me pain!” And God granted what he asked [1 Chronicles 4:10]

730일 남선교회 낚시대회 | 7/30 Men’s Missions Union Fishing  

·         7월 30일 남선교회 낚시대회가 Kiptopeke State Park 에서 있습니다. 참가비 $10이며 개인 낚싯대와 물품 준비하셔야 합니다. 원하시는 분들은 교회에서 5시에 모여 벤으로 함께 이동합니다.

·         The Men’s Missions Union is hosting a fishing competition on July 30th at Kiptopeke State Park. Entrance fee $10 and you will need to bring your own equipment. For those who would like, there will be a van leaving from the parking lot at 5:00 pm.

조낙현 목사님 한국 출타 | Pastor Cho’s Travel to Korea

·         7월 18-27일, 한국에서 개최되는 IMB 선교대회에 조낙현 목사님이 미주한인남침례교 총회장으로 참석하십니다. 사역 일정과 안전한 여행을 위해 기도해주시기 바랍니다.  

·         Pastor Cho, as President of CKSBCA, will be attending the IMB Missions Conference in Korea from 7/18-27. Please pray for a fruitful and safe trip.

86일 김종원 목사님 설교 | 8/6 Pastor Jongwon Kim Preaching

·         8월 6일 주일, 김종원 목사님 (YWAM 뉴욕) 1부와 2부 예배 설교하십니다.

·         Sunday, 8/6 Pastor Jongwon Kim (YWAM New York) will be preaching for us for 1st and 2nd service.

86-8180 유스 수련회 | 8/6-8 180 Youth Retreat

·         8월 6일-8일 180 유스 수련회가 Edge Christian Camp 에서 있습니다. 참석하는 우리 아이들과 모든 학생들을 위해 기도 부탁드립니다.

·         On 8/6-8 the 180 Youth retreat will be meeting at Edge Christian Camp. Please pray for our youth attending, and all students that will be there.

기도 | Pray

·         연휴로 출타중인 성도들을 위해 기도해 주시기 바랍니다.

·         Please pray for all who will be out of town for the holiday.

점심 | Lunch

·         수고하신 모든 분들께 감사드리며, 공급하신 하나님께 모든 영광과 감사를 드립니다.

·         Thank you all who helped prepare and serve, and all glory and thanks to God for His provision

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.